Download our Employment Application
Champion Painting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Project Manager – South Florida
Project Manager plan and supervise a range of construction projects from start to finish. The PM will be well-versed in all construction procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Provide customer satisfaction through good communication efforts between the customer, field crews, and office staff.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Manage project labor hours
- Ensure that rental equipment, materials, and Champion owned equipment are being utilized properly and within project budgets.
- Evaluate project progress to ensure scope of work is on schedule and within budget.
Assist in coordination of site mobilization/demobilization of Champion crews, subcontractors, equipment, and materials.
- Assist in site take-offs and evaluations as needed.
- Effectively communicate all site-specific information from projects to applicable parties
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Prior Construction Project Management Experience Required
- Estimating Experience preferred
- Industry Experience, Structural Steel/Bridge Paining (preferred)
- Computerized take off programs i.e. On Screen/Plan Swift/Edge (preferred)
- Maintain Bid Schedules
- Experience with proposal writing (preferred)